Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Its my dae..

I love my dae..
todae my....that one rite .
i talk to my ( her**) we talk to each other ...veddy long time
we talk together like half an hour.
we told each other things that i have experience and what i have not
experience he knew that im a p6 and he knew what i felt and ....
to many still im gonna talk about him .
he made me happy at the end of the day.
he mademe laugh everyday
all i need is him no body else..
a tight relationship.
not to let you go
remember you said it to me i want to live and die together with you.
i count on you.
your the only one .
when i'm bored i will call you.
don stop talking to me coz i'll not sleep im the night.
i dream about you every single night
"WITHOUT YOU I'M NOT BE ABLE TO BREATHE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON AGAIN , LIKE I ALWAYS DO."