It was the first mistake where I started to show people the signs of my regret. I became angry, a sudden silent of my heart.
A day I regret in my soul.
About a simple mistake.
Where I regret the most of my starting life.
I don't know why is this happening.
I don't know why is it like this.
I came to tell myself that,
a mistake can be fixed if I do something,
to make the person happy.
The mistakes I've done today make me realise,
there are reason behind every mistakes.
This make me realise I regret on the simple ones.
My everyday life has just begun.
I will cope to make them happy.
I will try not to regret on myself about something.
The regret, my mistakes, blame me.
This is what I remember.
Blame me on my mistakes then my regret , wake me up.