Todays phrase: $18 dollars used for the comments of the judges.
Here's something for you, I made it myself.
Friday, 1859hours.
Could anything be any beautiful than talking with you,
on the phone until 2 am in the morning?
The joke and laughters that I will never forget.
When the first time I sit beside you,I feel
a little bit, what we call that stupid.
But when the time flies, things started to change.
My hair, shoe size, and my maturedness.
I didn't expect something to make my heart fall on you.
Then it did.
Time after time, I have hold on memories to remember,
on a very sad day.
We have big problems but we get through it all.
You cheer me up, every single day.
Sometimes you never failed to make me happy.
Now, my future is brighted.I'm going the same school as my friend.
I hope to have long beautiful days with you.
A promise you kept.
And one for myself.
I will remember.
We will allways share moments of life.
And remember the stupid ones.
To make your life and mine brighter.
I will remember you until my black parade day comes.
Don't leave me, because,
I love you.