Sunday, April 8, 2007

hello(:

morning strikes with my morning prayer. went to sleep back after that. woke up at 8:55am, just nice for my early saturday shows. refreshing. took my unusual breakfast. dont like uh. should i cut my hair? it seems difficult to make decisions. and yesterday, went to causway point with parents and sissy. bought home new stationaries and books. & shoes(: i like it. black in colour. black suits everything. uh. didn't bought home any new clothes wherelse, last week aunt bought me long sleeves white narrow shirt. going to put up my picture based on my style.

didn't use the camera for weeks. quite bored then. moms and dads phone are spoiled. wahaha. both brands are like the same brand. didn't feel good then. got food poisioning for the second time. shitty shitty. grandmoms at johore now. uh. bored bored.

editing pictures, i've got.



If I Had No Other Choice.



LOVING`

comments and rate okayy.

Im` sorry for all.
Before it ends.
& only if I could enjoy; 14 April.
; I had a bad day.