Monday, June 19, 2006

A heart-breaking experience.

I was patched with my ex, last two week.
But then .. something happened. This happened in habbo, Monday 19/6/06 4:09PM
I have experience a heart - breaking moment. Its was strange my eyes started to grow tears.
He ignored me.He have many other girls. He never thought of having only one to be in his heart.
I went everwhere he goes. He was with another girl. Even my friend says too.
What is that you call your true love? I started to asked him amny questions. He never replied.
Then I wrote ... ( in habbo )
U tk pernah sayangkan I.
U tk pernah cintakan I.
U tk pernah sukekan I.
U tk pernah ....

Klw u tk nak layan I , I nak break ngan u skrg.

Then, he never replied, u see having to many girls is not easy.
After 10 minutes, he replied " k. "
I'll short the story.
Hes making me grow tears. I and my watery eyes looking on the computer. He replied ...
sorry It's too sad to continue.

See me online in msn if ur curious.. tell me to continue.... I will...
My msn : lord_of_love482@hotmail.com