Hi to all reading this. Mt father asked me to check if the white computer have internet connection. I check and, the computer have internet connection. I did'nt know wat to do so I searched for malay songs. I founded that, my white computer have tons of malay songs. I hear this songs that makes me feel some kind of different. I have no other way to escape from the song so I hear them. It was so touched that I.... sorry, can't describe my feeling.
On monday I think I'll be going Ice Skating with E Ching and Wei San. Can't wait!
On tuesday will be a trip to neoprint shop at Jurong East.
Back to the topic about the song. The song was Jiwang. This is the first time I felt like this.
The song named ''Permaisuri'' by Data. Sorry to Maisarah, I'm addict to it allready. This song reflect on my days with my ex.
Erti cinta.
-Cinta itu unik.
-Cinta tidak boleh dibeli dengan wang. *Love is priceless*
-Cinta , cinta yg sejati ialah cinta yg datang tanpa memaksa seseorang.
-Cinta tidak boleh bercakap. * having difficulties expressing feelings*
-Cinta itu buta. *Love is blind*
-Cintalah tuhan, keluarga, rakan.*Love your friends, etc..*
-Cintalah kekasih.* Love your lover*
Inilah yg ku faham dari lagu ''Permaisuri''.
Terimah Kasih . Thankyou.