Saturday, September 9, 2006

Saturday morning.

Now is 1516 hours meaning afternoon not morning. I just got my flu back to me, and
ten - punches from my friend. ( nine on e' left and one on e' right ) I guess this is a payback.
Now I'm listening to the song underneath by jessica simpson. My father downloaded LimeWire'
yesterday. The next day I downloaded songs mix of metal, reggae, jiwang, pop ,rnb, techno, emo.Then I thought my fahter how to burn songs to an empty cd.

And later going to the mosque fro some religion lessons. Abit' bored la the lesson because mostly the people come is the Senior Citizens and I got to wear my scarf and became the minah tudung gerl. I received no sms today, wondering what he was doing now. Not my bisness' la.

Just now I ate fries for breakfast and mnm mega pack size. I just realise that my cat was skinny. But ok la skinny pon skinny la. Wah' heng not fat! If not i'll throw her outside. She's a cat that weighs 5.57kg , and have 4 legs that is coloured white on the first 3 cm. Her tail is 90 degree bent dunnoe why lar i think long ago she is stucked up between the life and got stuck. She has been lving with my family for about a year or two.

I got to go and feed her. it ends here.

Live with me till world ends.