Wednesday, September 27, 2006

True Story.

Ok this is a true story. I have experienced it not long ago. I and all of the others have
the same problem together. I'm shamed to tell you the real topic for today so I'll use letter codes.

Letter codes : Todays topic.
( figure this yourself )

13,25 _ 3,12,1,19 _ 9,14, _ 3,18,9,19,9,19

I think we need to work in this together to make our future beautiful.
Without this you'll be mopping the toliet floor after 12 years as the others,
have their own carrier, be a doctor and lawyer. We need to put in our best effort
on that day as it will make the smell to your, our, my future. This consists not all
of you. But I think all better. It was only when I see my own community doing
un - important stuff. In order to pass this, we'll need : encouragement, your soul, mind, body, the people around you. If this fail, this will be in your hands, you'll decide. Now is the time for you to show the nerdy side of you. Not saying " Eh?! U NERD! " .

Now is not the time, not to be a nerd.

" Walao, u nerd sia. "
" I know. Why? Cannot isit ?"