So yeah todae going to Malaysia there, and make shits. Then jusnow damn scary,
when want to go home after going to Liyana's house. Then I was like WTF?!
Btw my class they making coolshits from the UNO card and stack them up high.
I shouted 4 times when I see the Tower going to fall.
Scary you know, feeling like the real one.
Goh Sheng won the contest!
Jit Yee came in Second
Wei San came in Third
Then Yip Huan, she kept doing the same thing again and again.
This I rate for you, Yip Huan got no hope for this better be
my chinese translator(:
So yeah I'll be comming back next SUNDAYmorning(:
[ message ]
Selamat Hari Raya Kepada semua umat - umat Islam Singapura(:
Orang cine boleh tolong cuci bontot periuk eh. Takkan dapat upah nyer.
TO THE LOVE ONES:
May you remember me as I did
I hope we will last long in this world
I love you like you did.
Oh please, NEVER leave me; I MISS YOU!