So on Friday night I went to Johore. On the way to my kanpung place,
I watched a CD in my fathers car, the movie was tittled ' HEART ' The story was sad. THREEquarter part of the movie I take out my white polo-T, and cry. At the back of the car, the car was EIGHTseater car so I sat at the back. I cry cry cry. It was damn sad, I can't take it. then I fell asleep.
Then I reached there, they lay here and there, like no one was there. Then at 12:30midnight, another TWOfamily came. And we play fire crackers at 2:00am in the morning. Nothing much lar.
Then the night before we went home they play mercun again, this one was like the happy chinese new year one, the niose was loud even the size is about my thumb, it make alot of noise. Then the next day we went to this flower shop and went home.
My journey ends here. bye, I got to go and change my langsir in my bedroom
wahaha(: last minute.
aku akan melakukan ape sahaja untuk kebahagian seseorang kawan yang ku anggap macam adik beradik ku sendiri.