Saturday, July 1, 2006

Im sitting here all by myself just trying to think of something to do. Trying to think of something anything just to keep me from thinking of you but you know its not working out. Cause your thought of you is all it takes to leave the rest of the world behind. I didnt mean for this to go as far as it did and I didnt mean to get so close and share what we did. I didnt mean to fall in love but I did. And you didnt mean to love me back but I know you did. Im sitting here trying to cinvince myself that your not the one for me but the more I think, the less I believe and then the more I want you here with me. You know thw holidays are comming up. I dont want to spend them alone. Memories of us together just kill me if Im on my own.Im sitting here trying to entertain myself with my old guitar, but with all my inspiration gone its not getting me very far. I look around my room and everything I see reminds me of you. Please , wont you take my hand we got nothing left to prove. Sometimes, memories of very loving time, cant be forgotten.
Its so hard to forget as Im in need of you.

We are on our seprate ways. Even though you are gone, you still mean the world to me.