Monday, July 3, 2006

Jalan - jalan cari makan.

Heh. We don't really go ''Jalan - jalan cari makan'' . Today boring day so decided to go out. I bathe at 2:30pm hehes. I very lazy. After that we took a taxi to IMM with my sis. The total payment was $4.30 .(s'pore dollars) Then we walked in the shopping mall, not so many people.
We first went to this stupid, usless shop and we went out. Then go jalan - jalan to Mini Toons shop. My sis went to look for stickers. I went to look for something intresting. She bought a monkey for a friend that cost $2.95 and stickers for$1.95 (expensive huh?) .

Then we go to take the esclator from the first floor, not realising we drop off at the second floor. We actually need to go to the third floor . We think of a way not to make shame of yourselves, so we walked round the second floor and searched for the lift. Finally, we found it! We too the lift to make through the third floor that was one floor high. Then walked again towards the Daiso shop. Nothing much to see , suddenly I founded a cute hello kitty plastic zip bag. I really cant take my eyes off them so I baught them . It was nicely paked :) Then we walked out of the shop.

We went to take lunch at KFC. My sis odered a buddy meal for 2. The chicken was damn big.
The oily meat and the skin!! The skin was damn thick so I decided to peel them off. ( Eww..)
But them the chicken was good :)) After that we see some damn bloody hell young minahs.
One with lampost hair, one mama keling and one the breast stood up. I was wondering why was her breast is bigger than mine. She wore a red shirt and grey handphone lace aorund her neck.( what the hell!) They kept lokking at us. Hmph, they bought so many food and act big.
Not long after, we finished our food. *Burp* *burp* *burp* dirty me.

We again went to the Mini toons shop . I want to buy something. Then Before I went out of the shop I bought, Stickers for $1.95, Doo Doo made soft chick $.2.95 and a Blue shoe lace $3.95 (thats the price if im not worng).
Then we go home by bus. We warm up , we walked from the IMM shopping mall to the Jurong East Interchange. Then we see some stinky dudes walking past. Smelly nak mampos. Then we go popular bookshop buy skettles . then we take bus 98.

Home sweet home... at 5:55pm. Tired you know.
Thats all.