The year 2006 was a stressful year as you know that many work will be given. I just came back from school. Then read Maisarah's blog about 'Friends Forever'. I've never thought about this until today when I realise most of the other side of me was not open to that. I think we never thought about this because, after this year most of us will be seprated from our good friends.Most of us will go to the different school.
But I think we have too continue the good day between us. I was lingering a minute when I think, I only have friends. Never in this world the phrase ' Youre' my best friend.' This thought also made me realise something.
As said by one of my friends, 'The lame jokes. The fun we had its all gone.' I went to think again.
What was that something that made it all gone to the thin air. This made me realise how important are the laughters made by us together. Will I really loose them one day?