Sunday, July 30, 2006

A little boring sunday.

Today is Sunday, now is 1:54:45Pm. Later going to IMM to buy something. I'm feeling like im free but not I still got my comprehension undone. I'm so damn bored got nothing to do. I just bathe my cat just now it was difficult , as my bare hands has to get with the hot water. My cat ran here anf there . I shampoo her with a $13 dollar cat grooming shampoo. She ran the whole toliet until I slipped and catch her tail then the scratch me back with one scar on my hand. She's rough man.

Then yesterday, I went to my cousins house. We played boys vs girls soccer. There were 2 boys and 3 girls. I volunteer myself to be the goalkeeper. My cousin and me played so rough until one of my cousin who was her brother bleed on his left leg the smallest finger. In the end we won, however we played anyhow. Then I ate ' Rojak Mama' it cost $18.90 alltogether. Then we go home I slept in the car, I was tired.

I wonder, I played anyhow and I still win. (: I had no plan for todays afternoon. I think I will be at home only. I looked at my hand , I got 4 new scars on my hand it was given by my cat. But if you see properly you can see more scars. I thought my new baby born cousin to make noises with his lips, then after an hour , he did it. It was the same as mine, at least he learned something. I thought my little cousin , Nadhirah whose age was 6. I teach her how to do clay 'Epok-epok' . Mines was perfect but hers was thin. My grandmother thought me how to do 'Ketupat' I did'nt give up until I did the simpler one, mines was cute .

That's all for now, thats my weekend.

I was expecting more from my grandmother, but she cooked my favourite food, Nevermind then. I'll accpet it.